- Repair Café
- About us
- Print services
- Hire a Space
- Courses & Activities
- Join us
- Volunteering and Support
- Using Zoom
Learn how to make
– artisan rennet curd set cheese using traditional methods.
– ricotta 2 ways from whey and whole milk
– How to preserve your own olives
– Small and personal class numbers (6-8)
– Take home your own cheese making kit including cheese forms.
– Take home recipes and full instructions
– Take home the cheese you make!
Includes a cheese platter, nibbles and a glass of bubbly.
Join us for a fun and relaxing afternoon and learn how easy it can be to make beautiful, fresh, preservative free cheese at home for your family and friends.
Date: 26th June 2021
Time: 12.30 – 4pm
Address: Woodend Neighbourhood House
47 Forest Street, Woodend 3442