From the Committee of Management to volunteer receptionists and casual creative tutors, the diversity of our volunteers is greatly valued and adds to the capacity of the House.
The Woodend Neighbourhood House offers volunteers:
- Training for jobs (conditions apply - contact us for more information)
- Administrative experience
- Improved computer literacy
- Improved communication skills
- Professional References
- Closer links to your community
- Opportunities to network
- A sociable working environment
- Flexible contribution hours
- A variety of roles
- Active community support
All volunteers are offered a welcome induction and opportunities to participate in training. If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities with us please call or pop in and introduce yourself.